OPTCL 2022 Apprentice Recruitment: Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has issued a recruitment notice to hire candidates for Graduate Engineer Apprentice, Graduate Engineer Apprentice and Non-Engineer Professional Apprentice. Eligible candidates can also apply for the above positions on the official website of Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited, optcl.co.in. The registration process will start from January 5, 2022. The deadline to apply for the positions is January 28, 2022. This recruitment campaign will fill 250 vacancies.Also read – CGPSC 2022 Recruitment: Registration for Placement Officer position, other positions start from today on psc.cg.gov.in | Details here
Details of the vacant position Also Read – SINP 2022 Recruitment: Apply for Research Associate Positions on saha.ac.in | Details inside
Name of positions and number of vacant positions Also Read – NHPC Recruitment 2022 for Various Intern Jobs at nhpcindia.com | Apply by January 17th at the latest
Total number of messages: 250
- Graduated Engineer Apprentice: 80
- Apprentice engineer diploma: 152
- Non-engineer commercial apprentice: 18
Applicants applying for a graduate engineering apprentice, non-engineering positions will receive a stipend of Rs 9000, while applicants applying for an apprentice engineer diploma will receive a monthly stipend of Rs 8000.
Recruitment of OPTCL 2022 apprentices: Eligibility criteria
Diploma of studies for non-engineer apprentices
- Human Resources / Corporate Relations: MBA / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management and Industrial Relations from a recognized university. For the CR apprentice, PG / PG diploma in journalism and mass communication from a recognized university.
- Finance (Accounting): M.Com (Finance / Accounting) from a recognized university.
- Law: LLM / LLB from a recognized university.
- Hotel Management: B.Sc. in Hotel and Hospitality Management or Hotel Administration / Bachelor in Hotel and Restaurant Management Technology (HMCT) from a recognized university.
- Library: Bachelor of Library and Information Science / Bachelor of Library Science from a recognized university.
- Engineering degree: BE / B.Tech. in Electrical / Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized university.
- Engineering degree: degree in electrical / electrical and electronic engineering or equivalent from a recognized university
According to the official notification, applicants for the above positions must not be under the age of 18 as of December 31, 2021.
How to register
Eligible applicants can apply online for the above positions before January 25, 2022. Applicants can save, download and print the submitted online application form for future reference. For more details on the application process, eligibility and selection of OPTCL apprentices, see the official notification shared below.
Click here: Detailed notification of OPTCL 2022 apprenticeship recruitment
Click here: Detailed notification of the recruitment of apprentices OPTCL 2022