the Anastazia Luxury Suites & Spa, located in the Drosia region in the north of central Athens, received for the fifth consecutive year the award Green Key Ecolabel for its sustainable tourism practices.
La Clef Verte certifies environmental responsibility and promotes environmentally friendly technologies and sustainable operating methods.
Recognized by the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and the United Nations Environment Program, the Green Key has been awarded to more than 1,500 tourist facilities in 28 countries.
According to an announcement, Anastazia Luxury Suites & Spa has been certified to implement the following sustainable tourism practices:
• The hotel constantly educates its staff and customers about issues related to sustainable development and environmental awareness in leisure facilities.
• it preserves the environment by reducing its operational footprint
• its financial management is focused on reducing consumption as well as reducing costs
• its marketing strategy includes the promotion of the Clef Verte quality label
• the hotel assumes a wider ecological responsibility.
“We can make our guests’ stay greener, combined with the luxury and comfort they deserve,” said hotel management.
The recently renovated Anastazia Luxury Suites & Spa has six comfort rooms, 19 executive rooms and 12 junior suites with jacuzzi.
Each has elegant decor, modern comforts and luxury amenities to meet the needs of all guests.
To follow GTP titles on Google News to keep up to date with all the latest news on tourism and travel in Greece.